Full Interior Design package
The Full Interior Design package is appropriate for those clients who require assistance with all aspects of the interior decoration of one, or several rooms, or a full renovation project. It includes:
- Taking a full client brief and devising a design concept;
- Conducting a room survey;
- Sourcing of furniture, fabrics, floor and wall coverings and accessories;
- Lighting plan (if appropriate);
- Obtaining samples and brochures;
- Devising complete decoration, building and window treatment specifications for contractors;
- Creating concept and sample boards;
- Preparing drawings and visual aids;
- Presenting the design proposal;
- Full budget breakdown; and
- Creating a detailed furniture book with details of suppliers and reference numbers, if appropriate.
The full interior design service is charged according to the size, complexity and number of rooms to be included. A detailed fee estimate and a contract will be provided before work begins, so that you know exactly what is included in the price. Typically, we operate on a fixed fee per room basis, with prices starting from £600 (excluding Vat) per room. Purchase of FF&E is charged in addition to the Fixed Fee, as are disbursements and additional expenses. Back to Services.